23. Susan M. Miller and Miyeon Song. Forthcoming. Doing Good Work in a Crisis: Views of Pay and the COVID-19 Pandemic in the Public, Nonprofit, and For-Profit Sectors. Review of Public Personnel Administration, doi.org/10.1177/0734371X231162028.
22. Katelyn E. Stauffer, Miyeon Song, and Kelsey Shoub. Forthcoming. How Police Agency Diversity, Policies, and Outcomes Shape Citizen Trust and Willingness to Engage. Policy Studies Journal, doi.org/10.1111/psj.12479.
21. Susan M. Miller, Miyeon Song, and Lael Keiser. Forthcoming. The Effect of Human versus Automated Interaction on Willingness to Participate in Government Programs: The Role of Representation. Public Administration, doi.org/10.1111/padm.12879.
20. Miyeon Song. Forthcoming. Market Competition and Regulatory Compliance in Public, Non-profit, and For-profit Organizations. Public Management Review, doi.org/10.1080/14719037.2022.2055774.
19. Miyeon Song, Seung-Ho An, and Kenneth J. Meier. 2023. Social Equity and Clientele Participation: A Cross-National Study of Immigrant Education. Administration & Society 55(7): 1369-1401.
18. Anna Amirkhanyan, Kenneth J. Meier, Miyeon Song, Fei W. Roberts, Joohyung Park, Dominik Vogel, Nicola Bellé, Angel Molina, and Thorbjørn Sejr Guul. 2023. Liberté, Égalité, Crédibilité: An Experimental Study of Citizens’ Perceptions of Government Responses to COVID-19 in Eight Countries. Public Administration Review 83(2): 401-418.
17. Seung-Ho An, Miyeon Song, and Kenneth J. Meier. 2022. Representative Bureaucracy and the Policy Environment: Gender Representation in Forty-Four Countries. Public Administration 100(4): 900-922.
16. Kenneth J. Meier, Miyeon Song, Jourdan Davis, and Anna Amirkhanyan. 2022. Sector Bias and the Credibility of Performance Information: An Experimental Study of Elder Care Provision. Public Administration Review 82(1): 69-82.
15. Miyeon Song and Kenneth J. Meier. 2022. Walking the Walk: Does Perceptual Congruence between Managers and Employees Promote Employee Job Satisfaction? Review of Public Personnel Administration 42(2): 195-225.
14. Ohbet Cheon, Miyeon Song, and Kenneth J. Meier. 2022. Gender Differences in Performance-driven Managerial Innovation: The Evidence from US Nursing Homes. International Public Management Journal, 25(6): 841-861.
13. Kelsey Shoub, Katelyn E. Stauffer, and Miyeon Song. 2021. Do Female Officers Police Differently? Evidence from Traffic Stops. American Journal of Political Science 65(3): 755–769.
12. Ohbet Cheon, Miyeon Song, Austin M. McCrea, and Kenneth J. Meier. 2021. Healthcare in America: The Relationship between Subjective and Objective Assessments of Hospitals. International Public Management Journal 24(5): 596-622.
11. Miyeon Song, Ohbet Cheon, and Young Han Chun. 2021. Taking Context More Seriously: Managerial Networking and Performance in American and Korean Hospitals. Public Performance & Management Review 44(4): 899-928.
10. Miyeon Song, Seung-Ho An, and Kenneth J. Meier. 2021. Quality Standards, Implementation Autonomy, and Citizen Satisfaction with Public Services: Cross-National Evidence. Public Management Review, 23(6): 906-928.
9. Miyeon Song, Kenneth J. Meier, and Anna Amirkhanyan. 2020. Goal Ambiguity, Management, and Performance in US Nursing Homes. Administration & Society 52(8): 1170–1208.
8. Miyeon Song, Minjung Kim, and Nathan Favero. 2020. Social Class, Ingroup-Outgroup Comparison, and Citizen Evaluations: Is User Satisfaction Linked to Outcome Disparities? The American Review of Public Administration 50(2): 205-218.
7. Kenneth J. Meier, Mallory Compton, John Polga-Hecimovich, Miyeon Song, and Cameron Wimpy. 2019. Bureaucracy and the Failure of Politics: Challenges to Democratic Governance. Administration & Society 51(10): 1576-1605.
6. Young Han Chun, Sungjoo Choi, and Miyeon Song. 2019. Analyzing the Link between Job Satisfaction and Performance in Educational Institutions. International Journal of Public Administration 42(9): 707–722.
5. Miyeon Song and Kenneth J. Meier. 2018. Citizen Satisfaction and the Kaleidoscope of Government Performance: How Multiple Stakeholders See Government Performance. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory 28 (4): 489-505.
4. Miyeon Song. 2018. Gender Representation and Student Performance: Representative Bureaucracy Goes to Korea. The American Review of Public Administration 48(4): 346-358.
3. Miyeon Song, Illoong Kwon, Seyoung Cha, and Naon Min. 2017. The Effect of Public Service Motivation and Job Level on Bureaucrats’ Preferences for Direct Policy Instruments. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory 27(1): 36-51.
2. Chun, Young Han and Miyeon Song. 2017. Performance Impacts of Management in Korean Schools: Testing the Meier and O’Toole Model. Public Management Review 19(8): 1047-1065.
1. Miyeon Song and Young Han Chun. 2014. Organizational Management and Job Satisfaction: A Hierarchical Linear Model (HLM) Analysis of Educational Institutions in Korea. Korean Public Administration Review 48(8): 109-132. (Korean)
3. Shoub, Kelsey, Miyeon Song, and Katelyn E. Stauffer. 2023. "Diversity – As Well as Perceptions of Performance – Can Increase Trust in the Police." LSE USAPP Blog, January 16.
2. Stauffer, Katelyn E., Kelsey Shoub, and Miyeon Song. 2021. "Would Having More Female Officers Improve Policing?" Washington Post, Monkey Cage Blog, June 15.
1. Young Han Chun and Miyeon Song. 2014. Outsourcing Management in Public Enterprises: Case for Incheon International Airport. In S. Park (Ed.), Reform of Public Enterprises. Seoul: Pakyoungsa. (Korean)